Saturday 10 December 2011

BOREDOM WITHOUT BOY XO

Usually my saturdays are spent with Boy, so today I haven't really known what to do with myself. 

I took a trip to the library to stock up on books for my dissertation (definitely so bored) and then put the decorations on the tree, which is my job every christmas. Everything suddenly feels so magical, and I love rummaging through all the baubles and ornaments we've saved and collected over the years. I even found a snowman I made in nursery, from cotton wool and sequins.




My Great-Nana's angel is the only thing that we use every single year, and although she is getting more and more worn, (shall we say vintage?) I still adore her. 

Now, it must be time for Sex and the City and a cuppa.

Happy saturday Dolls xo

No comments:

Post a Comment