Saturday 10 December 2011

TEAROSEXO



I believe in true love. I write poetry as part of my degree. I smoke Mayfair cigarettes, and Camel Blue when I can afford them. We call each other Bear and Rabbit. My God-Daughter is the most adorable five year old. I have at least one cup of tea a day. I don't daydream about marriage and children, but about a wonderful job and coming home to him every night. This has been the only time where the struggles are worth it. I drink Amarula and Passoa. I've never been sure what I want to do with my life, but I know it has to be something big. I can count my best friends on one hand, and it makes me feel blessed. I feel at home in big cities. Summer is my favourite season, but Winter is magical. I wear MAC lipstick and extensions. I'm indecisive and critical of myself. I've learnt a lot, but know I will learn more. 

Welcome to my blog, Dolls xo

No comments:

Post a Comment